You would have thought that the job is almost done when you are done writing. Nope!
- Re-read/edit and repeat the process for 4-5 more times.
- Get the book registered for an eISBN code and find out more about DRM protection.
- Decide on the platforms to publish the book.
- Design the cover.
- Design the logo.
- Get a blog and Facebook page set up for…
- the promotion of my product.
All these are easily taking up my 24 hours in a day. By the way, if you can kindly click on this link and like the page, I would greatly appreciate it. I know it’s still an empty page, but it won’t be blank for long. This is a big thanks from me to you!Peace Out, ZM.